Great for vegans or anyone who wants to try a healthy dressing.
Mix together into a smooth paste using a food processor, then refrigerate it in a jar.
- Firm tofu (non-GM) – 1lb.
- Olive oil, extra virgin, cold pressed – 5-8 oz.
- Mustard powder – ¾ of tsp. (grind seeds in a coffee grinder)
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- Sea salt to your taste
- Fresh paprika – ¼ of tsp.
- Garlic – ¼ of a clove (if desired)
- Any fresh raw chopped herb (not wet) – 1 tsp. (dill, parsley, or basil if desired)
By tweaking the above, especially herbs – you’ll get a yummy healthy salad dressing.