Enjoy this tasty salad as a complete meal or with avocado, or with one of the following such as fish, meat, seafood, poultry, or feta (sheep) cheese.
Chop the following fresh raw vegetables and mix them together:
- Romaine lettuce raw – ¼lb. or 3-4 large leaves
- Red leaf lettuce raw – ¼lb. or 3-4 large leaves
- Kirby cucumber – 1, medium, thinly sliced
It’s a delicious paste to use as a dip or eat with raw green salads and/or any other dishes (except of fruit).
Mix the following when it’s cold, using a food processor, then refrigerate it in a jar. (Do not store paste in a plastic box.)
- Eggplant – ½ lb; raw, sliced, pouch for 2-3 min. in a thick pan under a cover, with 2
Great for vegans or anyone who wants to try a healthy dressing.
Mix together into a smooth paste using a food processor, then refrigerate it in a jar.
- Firm tofu (non-GM) – 1lb.
- Olive oil, extra virgin, cold pressed – 5-8 oz.
- Mustard powder – ¾ of tsp. (grind seeds in a coffee grinder)
- Juice from 1 fresh lemon
- Sea salt