Blend the following smoothly into a cream and apply it on your clean face and neck, except of the area under your eyes for 20 min:
- Avocado – ripe, ¼ or 1/3 mashed
- Cucumber – ¼ of small grated (soil grown)
- Brown rice flour or bran – ½ tsp.
- Powdered vit. C on a tip of a small knife – about 20-30 mg.
- Beta carotene (vit. A) from 1 capsule (start with ½ of a carotene capsule to see if it’s not too dark orange)
In 20 min, wash the cream off your face gently with a piece of cotton ball soaked in a warm chamomile tea made of filtered water, which you steep for 5-10 min in advance.
Apply small movements with your fingers while washing in a direction from your chin or your mouth up diagonally toward your cheekbones. Let your skin dry itself.
If you put aside a little bit of the same cream, but without vit. C and the brown rice flour, you can apply it under your eyes area.
This cream cleanses your face, feeds it, refreshes, softens, moisturizes, and brings a healthy glow to it. It’s good for teens, boys and girls, and men and women. It calms you mind as well – so enjoy it!